Sunday, March 8, 2009

MY Bed

This is how my bed looks every night. It starts out with 1 dad, 1 daughter, & 1 dog. When I go to bed there is 1 dad, 1 mom, & 2 dogs. I move daughter to my floor. So last night I was trying to go to sleep and Clint is one of the loudest snorers I have ever heard. I usually have to kick him a few times to get him to roll over so he will stop snoring. Last night was no different. I reached over and was kicking his leg and I thought I heard something. The snoring never stopped. So I reach back over and kick him again and I hear the noise again and then I realize what it is. It is Bella growling. Bella had moved down by Clint's feet and I had been kicking her and she did NOT like it. I had to chuckle to myself. A song started going through my head: There were 5 in the bead and the little one said roll over, roll over. I feel like this most nights as I am kicked out of my bed by 1 daughter, 1 Bella, & 1 Rudy.

4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Very cute post. Very sad post:( Very unusual nightly routine! Maybe you just need a much bigger bed!!

Moira-Lin said...

Oh, I feel so bad for you! I am SOOO glad that I don't have any dogs sleeping with me! One husband is MORE than enough...

melissa merrill said...

Does it not ever end...the sleeping children in the bed? I thought I had something to look forward to. I am sorry the snoring. Do you remember my dad and his snoring? He not only snores, he moans and groans...not to mention passing some wicked gas that can be heard thru out the whole house. No wonder my mom has slept on the couch for over 20 years!

Natalie said...

LOL! There never is a big enough bed, is there? It can be quite a symphony in our bed with Shawn and the dog snoring. :) My husband's snoring drives me CRAZY, but I actually like my dog's snoring. It's very soft and sweet. Lulls me right to sleep :)