Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Day Treats

This is from Clint. He knows I Love chocolate and the movies. He also knows that I love Rosa's, so we went there for lunch today.
These are some SWEET TREATS from my wonderful Addison. She home-made these all by herself. The first are her hand prints. She put them in a shape of a heart. Then wrote a cute note in the middle.

This is a box of conversations hearts that she painted pink, added two pieces of ribbon with Dove chocolate wrapped in tin foil. Then she made the cute signs for the front. LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

Val said...

I love Fresh and Easy chocolate bars. I love that store. I miss my granola I got there before I left last summer. I'll be making a stop and stocking up in June.
Addison is so sweet. We made ipod valentine's in Sierra's class yesterday, but I was cheap and we skipped the head phones part.

Moira-Lin said...

Your husband and Addison were so good to you! Now, remember this next time they make you upset. You really are loved!! :)

Natalie said...

Cute! I looks like an iPod! Cute cute cute!!