Saturday, June 27, 2009

We are moving tomorrow. We will be in Tempe with Clint's mom and dad for awhile. We are so grateful to them and the sacrifice they will be making for our family. They will be gaining 4 people and 2 dogs. We are looking forward to this new adventure. Our old adventures weren't too hot. Last night as I was sorting the medicine cupboard a roach decided to climb up my leg. So done with them!!!! Our address and phone number are going to be changing. You will still always be able to get a hold of us on our cell phones. Our address will be: 122 E. La Jolla Dr. Tempe, AZ 85282
For the new phone number send me an email and I will email it back to you. We will be sharing a phone with mom and dad so I want to be sure I know who is calling. When we get settled I will write about how life is going. P.S. We are meeting with our Lawyer next week about the Insurance issue.

3 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

You know, this might actually be fun. You know it won't last forever and your kids will be building memories with their grandparents. We'll be thinking of you!

Melissa said...

Please keep in touch. I've been thinking about you a lot. I hope Addison is doing well and everyone will be able to handle all the changes well. I think the roach thing would make me happy to leave. I am more scared of a roach than a snake. Seriously! Who is your bishop in tempe? I have 2 cousins that are and I'm wondering if you are in either ward?

Heidi said...

Good luck! I hope you the best of luck on your new adventure.