Friday, October 9, 2009

Anniversary


Today is Clint and my 16th wedding anniversary. It seems like only yesterday, but it seems like 40 years ago. How does that happen? I guess it is the same thing with your kids. To have two teenagers now is pretty scary. It means that I am getting really old. I never thought that I would be 36 years old. I remember when I was younger we threw a big party for our neighbor that was turning 30. She seemed SO old. Well that was 6 years ago for me now and boy I feel old. Life has been full of ups and downs for us and I am sure it will continue to be full of them. But here's wishing for many more years together.

6 comments:

Marni said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! Your life HAS been full of trials, but blessings as well! You guys are so strong to keep moving forward!! We love you!!

Moira-Lin said...

Hope you have a great day! <3 ya

Grandma Carla said...

May the next 50 be filled with more ups than downs, more happy than sad, and lots of grandchildren! Happy anniversary!

Emily said...

Congratulations!

Shay said...

Grandchildren! That is a scary thought! It could be in like 5-10 years! You are old! J/K Love ya!

flowermom said...

Take comfort in knowing that when I am 36, I will not even have a teenager yet... almost, but not quite!