Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Addison's room


These are some pictures of Addison's bedroom. We did not do any extra messing up it was like this for about 3 weeks. This is how it usually looks. I was having a really hard day last week and I went out to see a movie. When I came back Addison had a surprise for me. She had worked all by herself for almost 2 1/2 hours on her room. How come it is that a 12 year old girl can figure out what to do to help make her mom happy, but husbands are clueless. She was the only one who went out of her way to do somethng nice for me. Daughters are such a blessing.

1 comment:

Moira-Lin said...

WOW! Tell Addison I have some rooms she can work on...I'm having a hard day today. More like a feel sorry for myself day. Let Addison know that her room looks great and that I want to see it that way next time I come over. :)