Saturday, October 11, 2008

Movie Review

My mom requested I review more movies. I usually see one a week. After working in a movie theater for 3 years you get kind of addicted. Plus no kids bugging you, bonus. Clint and I went to see An American Carol on our anniversary. Since we never see movies together because he so does not like what I like, I figured sure why not. This is only my opinion but, I absolutely hated it!!! I actually feel asleep during it. It made me so irritable that I paid money and wasted 2 hours of my time on this stupid movie. Clint thought it was OK. So if you have 6 bucks and 2 hours that you don't know what to do with, go buy some new lipstick, go to Sonic, put in towards a pedicure, go to the library and then go to Dairy Queen after, or go see a different movie. Sorry to anyone who liked it , but that is my review.

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Thanks for the review. Keep up the good work.

Moira-Lin said...

Your opinions have always been right on for me. So, I guess I will not waste my time on this one. You do need to post reviews every week, since you are the movie queen! Looking forward to the next one. Hey, isn't there a new football one out? I can't keep track of the new ones.