Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bedhead- what a night


You know how you can tell what kind of night you had by how your hair looks in the morning. Well last night was one of those. Anyone who has had a puppy can relate. Bella has been sleeping through the night for about one month. Well last night she had other plans. She was up at one pooping. Back to bed (she sleeps with Addison). 45 min. later Jarom wakes me up, " mom Bella is in my bed bugging me." I had no idea she could get out of Addison's bed, it's pretty far off the floor. So Clint gets up this time. Out to pee. While washing his hands Clint discovers Bella has been busy while we were sleeping. Poop on the kitchen rug. Clint has too inform me that the poop smells so bad that he just put the kitchen rug in the front yard. He almost threw up. PLEASE!! You can tell he doesn't clean up after her very often. Back to bed with Bella in her kennel in the living room. She keeps barking. So I am back up again. Out to poop AGAIN. Back to bed with Bella in her kennel. She starts to bark again. OK I have had it. I finally figure she has to be about empty by now so in the Laundry room she goes. That's how you get bedhead. It was a rough night for everyone, but Addison won the prize for best hair.

5 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Boy! That Bella! It's a good thing she is so cute...or else? Tell Addison when she has gray hair, it totally has a mind of its own and you have bed head every morning, even if you had a great night's sleep!

Marni said...

I think bed head is so cute! I think they should name a shampoo after it!:)

Marni said...

Which picture do you like best for my profile? :)

Moira-Lin said...

And THAT is why I don't have a dog! Bella is a cute thing, but NO dogs for me if I can help it!

Natalie said...

Oh, I hear you on the puppy training! I have a friend that swears she'd rather have another baby rather than puppy train. I'm kinda with her on that one! :) The thing that worked for us was moving the kennel into one of our bedrooms. For a while, it was our room, but if you'd rather, put her in one of your kids rooms. They say a dog won't poo/pee where they sleep.. not sure about that, but we trained Buddy pretty well by ignoring him/telling him to go to sleep.

Thanks for the potty training advice for Sam! I think I might try that one. I did warn him that he'd have to start cleaning up poop if he keeps going in his underwear... I just didn't specify who's poop. :)