I "borrowed" this from one of Clint's cousins blog. I just think that this is hilarious, but so true. I am going to print this out for Clint so he can have it to refer back to at any given time. Men always say they are confused by what we say or they don't know why we are so mad. I think this is right on the nose to help them with a few of the secret messages and meanings that women have. It is so funny because another women knows exactly what you mean if you say one of these, but men still have NO clue even after 15 years, duh!!!!!
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. FIVE MINUTES: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. NOTHING: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Argume nt s that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It! (<- LOL!!! This one is so me... I say it's ok, but it's more of a test then anything. I'm so bad :)
5. LOUD SIGH: This is actually a word, but i s a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. THAT'S OK: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. THANKS: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
8. WHATEVER: Is a woman's way of saying a bad word to you!
9. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.