Saturday, January 17, 2009

Movie Review

I have two movie reviews for you today. The first movie up is.... Bride Wars. I had really high hopes for this one. I have to say that it wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be. I think if they had not built this movie up so much it would have been better. From all the previews it seems like it would be really great. I am still glad that I saw it but I won't be buying it. The second movie up is... Mall Cop. I took Jarom and Addison to see this today and I was really looking forward to seeing it. Well I have to say that I really enjoyed this movie. I laughed out loud many many times. The kids liked it also. Keep in mind that I absolutely love Napoleon Dynamite, Church ball, The Hometeachers and all those other cheesy but goody movies. I don't think you can go wrong watching this movie. And I will be buying this one. Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I know you and Addison like dogs...Hotel for Dogs is SOOOO cute! We loved it! It's not too young for her, I don't think. If you love family and you love dogs, you will love this movie!