Thursday, January 15, 2009

They're Back!!!!


I had thought that since I hadn't seen any for a month they were all gone. I had hoped they had picked somewhere else to live. I wouldn't miss them. I didn't miss them. Well I guess they missed us. Jeesh a little warm weather and they come running back. Just one more reason to get on top of my organizing and cleaning. Because you never know when they will pop by and if all the clutter is put away they have no where to hide. The unwanted pet ~ Roaches. This time I am going to have Clint call City of Mesa to hopefully come out and spray the manholes. They are the BIG sewer roaches, but so far the city wouldn't do anything when I called. I guess call the bug guy is back on my TO DO list. But why oh why pick us!!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

YIKES!!! yukkki!
Yes, please make the City do their job!! Good luck!

When I saw your title I thought, "OOOh! They like to go to Sonic! Maybe it's the pickle-Os!!!" :)